Saturday, November 15, 2014

Elio

Long time no see. Its been a while since my last post. I wanted to get back into the scene and talk about cars that interest me again. Today I bring to you the elio. Its two main selling points are that it gets 84mpg and it costs a whopping $6,800! Thats insane. Though the car(or motorcycle) doesn't come out until September 2015, there is already a good 35,000 vehicles already reserved. I say motorcycle because in the US a vehicle with less than 4 wheels is considered a motorcycle, meaning if you were to get one you would need to have a motorcycle license to drive it. As you might have guessed, with such a budget car you will be getting budget features. You get the basic power doors and locks, am/fm radio, heating/cooling air conditioning and a manual transmission. Not too exciting but beggars cant be choosers. Let me know what you guys think of the elio and what car you might want to check out next!

No comments:

Post a Comment